Saturday, March 7, 2009

The FIBONACCI SEQUENCE of sex…

The FIBONACCI SEQUENCE of sex…

It really doesn't rhyme...

I finally got the Jerry Seinfield joke

about trying to remember the name of the woman Delores,

rhyming with a female anatomy part.

Heh it's only been 10 years.

I'm slow but I eventually get there,

enjoying the reruns.

I just laughed at the onset of sex

when Daniella passed me that note

in 7th grade asking if I had any hair.

Normally it wouldn't have been embarrassing

having a thirteen-year old girl

wondering about my still slick balls.

That is until

Desideria laughed out loud and the illicit

question was confiscated by our history

teacher - and then read aloud.

I never gota chance to answer amid all the blushing

and release of pent-up hormones.

Not like when Babs brought back the black corset

and told me how the salesgirl

helped her try it on

in the backroom.

Carefully exciting me

while she applied more lotion to her gloved hands

as she rubbed harder and harder.

Sex has always been for me an addition

of emotions. Always slowly adding each

to each. Sort of like the Fibonacci sequence.

You know the numbers always the sum

of the terms proceeding it. 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21.

Yeah 13 with Daniella and 21 with Babs.

And now I finally get Seinfield's clitoris joke.

Although it really doesn't rhyme.Neither does sex. Sex just gets weirder and weirder,as you get older. And it takes more time to get done with the simple stuff.© By Zyskandar A. Jaimot On 5/18/2007

No comments: