Tuesday, June 8, 2010


Lewis,
I just want to update you on what is happening on Earth.
The tomatoes I planted only a month ago have blossoms.
I played plumber today. I fixed the broken flush arm in the toilet tank. I know you laughed at me about being a fix it person but if I remember I still did better than you at repairs.
How about when we locked ourselves out of the apartment in Newport and I solved the problem by taking the hinges off the door. That was a great laugh for years.
Or how afraid I was when you were splitting wood.
Sorry you had to use the plunger in Florida, but I had enough to tend to and you had the knack.
Helen Thomas finally resigned from the White House press corp. Her anti-Jewish stance finally seeing the light in her advance days. I think like most people (you included) as death grows closer true feelings surface. Many are ugly.
The market was up. Though the drag down is heavy.
I fell on my knee yesterday as I was pruning the lilacs. The last time I fell was when I was visiting a few years ago and again I was pruning. You wanted me to go to a clinic. Ha the bills. You should see the bills after your death. Obama care is where?
The Red Sox are not in first place.....

No comments: