Sunday, April 4, 2010

JAIMOT is part of the cosmos

Today is Easter Sunday. Jaimot's body left this world on Tuesday. He is now watching all of us with his red pen.
I was in title his wife, I was the basis for his ability to think. I took care of the body he took care of the world. He was interested in everything. His memory was lightning fast. As was his temper. He did not suffer fools. He asked students to THINK , examine, question, and to follow ther true inner path.
I know he is happier. He was hampered by poor health a frustration for a man who loved sports. I am unsure what to write as an obit.

So what I know...
He attened the Groton School in Mass. Where they have graduated students who went on to be president. (The headmaster had high hopes for him) He then enlisted in the Army and became a ranger and spent time in Vietnam. He was awarded various medals which at a later time I believe he threw out. He returned to earn degrees at a couple of schools. Then he attended Harvard Law as he was the only member of his family that has not attended since the founding of the school and because his Mother wanted him to. His field of study was the constitution.
He had a trainers license and raced horses. He had great stories about the sport of kings. He was a stock broker part of his blood. He was very interested in Antiques we went to auctions and shops to find uniques. He wrote for a couple of newspapers. He did reviews for Kurkus. He sold cars (so if he was going to hell he had a good rason) He drove a taxi in NYC where he was born. He owned a company or two. He could cook if the spirit moved him ( though he never made an apple pie)
He waited for me ... he had decided not to marry until we met in Newport. Then he would wait for me to come home to him.. as I went about my daily job of keeping us intact. He would read to me his blogs, his poems or late at night when I could not sleep he would read children's poetry to sent me off to Nod. He sleep pattern was fits and starts. An idea would happen the blue eyes would open and in a blink action. Like the movies the family movie was Gone with the Wind. His favorite actor was Brando. Everybody does Brando.
He was passionate about politics.
He was passionate about America.


He wrote as ZAJ because he wanted his words to stand on merit.
His real name was Lewis Hammond Alexander Edward Whitney Stone

No comments: