Saturday, March 6, 2010

Whispering into you... for my lover

whispering into you...



Whispering into you i love you i love you i love you

my hot breaths touch your warm waiting flesh

And i am overcome with desire, my lips

touch you ever so delicately like hot whispers opening a flower

petals unfolding to my breath’s eager touch

you, the flower, you, my ultimate desire

open wider warm measured moans before me

And i whisper i love you i love you i love you into you yet again
And you do not disappoint my lips plumb your wetness
And summon my tongue ever deeper to taste you my girl of secret sighs



Am adding note 5\9\2010 After we were first married Lewis had me say ahhhhh. Many times so he would remember. As I sat on his lap, as he squeezed me tight, as I lay with him while he was dreaming.

No comments: